Aiken and Edgefield Counties are home to charming downtowns that take you back and miles of country roads with beautiful horse ranches and farms. These are great communities for teenagers to grow up in and learn to drive. We all want to keep them safe on the roads.
Coach Michelle Yeater, Instructor
Registration Instructions: Note Time of Class 8:00 AM
1. Complete the google form registration to the right and submit.
2. The class link will be emailed to you after the application has
3. Please text/email a picture of your permit to Coach Yeater.
4. Includes the class session, six hours of behind-the-wheel
training, and the driving test. You will also earn an Insurance
5. Convenient ways to pay:
Venmo: william-seawright (click or scan the Venmo link below)
Cash App: $coachseawright (click or scan the CashApp link below)
Check: Please mail to
308 South Owens Street
Clinton, South Carolina 29325
Debit\Credit Cards: Call Coach Seawright @ 864-923-0993
A $15.00 fee for Debit/Credit Cards
6. After submitting the registration, scroll back to the top for payment information.